We're moving before we start tagging after Burak in Caferağa. Or should we say Edi?
Neighborhood: Caferağa Local: Burak Ayaz
- My friends call me Edi.
- Currently I'm a bartender, and if I didn't do that I would like to be a goatherd.
- According to my friends, my specialty (even though I hate this word) is mixology. It is akin to reinventing the elements if you ask me.
- I live in Moda in Istanbul, but in my heart, I am an Amazonian.
- When a dog follows me for a while, I feel like I'm in my neighborhood.
- My favorite place to walk at night is Yoğurtçu Park. Because the trees in the park are suitable for climbing. I don't always climb, but it feels good to be surrounded by nature.
- Only a real Caferağa local with hearty eating habits would know: Registon Uzbek Restaurant. Samsa börek and Legman as the first order.
- After midnight, you can probably find me at the Mehmet Ayvalıtaş Square, (Moda Havuz as the locals call it) with my friends.
- The songs I'm listening to at night right now are on The Gloaming album.
Hikâyeyi beğendiniz mi? Paylaşın.
Hikâyeyi beğendiniz mi?
Okuma listesine ekle
🌕 Caferağa, Burak Ayaz
Yayın & Yazar
A weekly journal of neighbourhoods to dig into urban culture, people stories, and sociocultural dynamics. In every issue, we meet an inhabitant in their hood where they live, create or belong.