New Delhi ile ilgili hikayeler
• US Secretary of State Antony Blinken met with Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on the sidelines of G20 in New Delhi, the first meeting between the two counterparts since the war in Ukraine began and as high-level engagements with both countries became very rare amid heightened tensions. The meeting was said to be unplanned, and Blinken urged Moscow to reverse its decision to withdraw from the key nuclear deal, START. via Reuters
03 Mar 2023
• Tax officials in India searched BBC's offices in New Delhi and Mumbai following a documentary released by the news agency that was critical of PM Narendra Modi, BBC said. Rights groups and opposition politicians denounce the move by India's Income Tax Department as "attempting to intimidate the media."
15 Şub 2023
• Brent futures ended Friday 1.2% up while WTI crude futures were up by 1.7% after a tumultuous week where the market suffered from the lack of Russian supplies, posting a second straight weekly loss. On another note: India's oil imports from the US will rise 11% this year , officials said over the weekend amid backlash from the West about New Delhi's continuous trade and security ties to the Kremlin, namely its Russian oil imports.
21 Mar 2022
• Normandy contact group (Russia, Ukraine, France, and Germany) will hold talks tomorrow on Ukraine in Paris, amid elevated tensions between Russia and the West, a source in Putin's administration said. • The US embassy in Ukraine has requested the evacuation of all non-essential staff after it announced the arrival of the first part of $200 million US assistance that is worth "200,000 pounds of lethal aid, including ammunition for the frontline defenders of Ukrain...Devamını Oku
24 Oca 2022
• Twitter account belonging to India’s PM Narendra Modi was briefly compromised by unidentified hackers on Sunday, tweeting that India had officially adopted bitcoin as a legal tender. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has previously said New Delhi had no proposal to recognize bitcoin as a currency in the country. Modi’s office said any tweets shared during the period “must be ignored.”
13 Ara 2021